Monday, October 27, 2008
Blogging...kind of like buying our first Microwave.
By 1986, it is estimated that more than 25% of all American homes were equipped with a microwave oven. The Williams family was not within that 25% estimate! On the contrary...it was probably closer to 1990 before we finally folded and bought the new-fangled device. Similarly, it has taken a while to finally break down and investigate the phenomenon of the Blog. I've often looked at friends and family who were and are diligent bloggers and thought "they have way too much time on their hands...that's just not for me". I thought it was cool when Lauren and Rhett began their marriage and started a blog to share their happiness. But Lauren has always been really good about such things, scrap booking for example and sending Birthday cards...again..not my thing. Now Lyndsey and Brenden are beginning their life together and have jumped upon the Bloggin' Bandwagon! So, move over kids and make room for Mama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Yay mom!! I'm so excited that you are now a fellow blogger!
I need to help you get this set up...you will love it once you figure it out!
Welcome aboard!!! Now I can keep in touch with you Californians. Just think of it more along the lines of Journaling. We are encouraged to keep a journal, right. There you go that is how I justify spending hours blogging about my family. I am creating my family history that other people can read along the way. Come and check our out. www.Christiansenhome.blogspot.com
GWEN!!!!! I'm glad you got a blog! I saw that Lauren had one and then Lynds has one too!!! You'll have to check ours out!! www.toddandemilymoran.blogspot.com!
Hi Gwen! This is Kelly, Katie Crowder's younger sister. I was here in AZ when she received Lyndsey's wedding announcement and we noticed she had a blog and before we knew it we found your blog. Too funny! Anyways, we have a blog too - feel free to look if you want to www.stevemillerfamily.blogspot.com.
Welcome to bloggerville. It was about a year ago I jumped on the blogging bandwagon. I tend to blog in spurts. Right now definitely is not a spurt but I need to post some "NEWS" soon before everyone starts guessing. A few hints: it makes you really sick for a few months, can melt a mama's heart with a smile, and it is a little package that comes in 9 months. Any guesses?
I love watching your girls grow and see them settle into womanhood. I only wish it wasn't from afar. I hope all is well with you. I miss my Cali mom!
LOVE YOU!
Welcome to the blogging world. It's my favorite way to stay in touch with family and friends coast to coast. Peek in on mine...roomintheheart.blogspot.com
Ok, the difference between this and your first microwave is that you actually used the microwave. Can we please get back on this?! You need to learn how before the grandkids come along...
Gwen...I don't know - I think you are getting rather good at all this stuff...facebook, now the blog. You are keeping up - as usual!
Post a Comment